Are you looking for an affordable space to host an event or activity in North Edinburgh?
There are three rooms available to hire at Madelvic House:
The Sphinx (Large Room):
2 hours from £10 / half day from £17.50 / full day from £35.
Suitable for large group activities, with natural light, plug sockets, tables, chairs and projector screen.
The Madelvic (Medium Room):
2 hours from £9 / half day from £15 / full day from £30.
Medium-sized workshop/meeting space with lots of natural light. Tables, chairs and adjoining kitchen facilities available.
The William Peck (Small Room):
2 hours from £7.50 / Half day from £10 / full day from £15.
A smaller, well-lit room with chairs and tables available.
- All rooms have free wifi
- Projector facilities can be arranged
- Outdoor garden space available
- Catering is available from our in-house community cafe
- Tea and coffee making facilities and access to kitchen as required
- Ramp available for wheelchair access, however there is currently no wheelchair-accessible toilet in the building.
Events hosted at granton:hub include community open days, painting workshops, exhibitions, yoga, bookbinding classes, garden sessions, group meetings and family workshops – we’d love to hear your proposals for the space!
We are particularly keen to work with local groups and host community activities at Madelvic House, especially those offering free or low-cost activities for the local community.
If you would like to hire a room or run an event at Madelvic House, please email email@example.com.