from 11.00 – 3.00pm
- Help to build a Storytelling Arbour from willow, with artist Janis Hart
- Listen to an acoustic musical performance, with musicians Stuart Clark and Lisa Rigby (12 – 1pm in the Large Room)
- Take part in Group-Singing sessions and Song-Writing workshops with Creative Facilitator Clare Watson (1 – 3pm in the Large Room)
- Artist Sam Rutherford will offer a Make a Self Portrait class to add to a frieze of local people, inspired by William Hole’s work at the National Portrait Gallery (11am – 2pm in the cafe)
- Come and experience the history: hub exhibition From the Past to the Future, featuring original photos and artefacts from collections and individuals in North Edinburgh. Maybe you will recognise yourself in a photo and be enthused to add your memories to the history of the area.
- Be inspired by Edinburgh College of Art students’ latest Product Design and Illustration projects, based on granton:hub and Madelvic House
- Watch video The Visitor based on a photographic record of a walk around Granton, by Gina Fierlafijin Reddie, with music by Harry Bongo